Letter from the Editor
With many felicitations I welcome you to the Spring 2008 edition of The Visionary. The continued endeavors of the magazineís staff and the commitment of the Wesleyan community have jointly created an excellent magazine worthy of praise and admiration. Representative of the skilled and talented women of Wesleyan, this edition culminates a four year journey for some and initiates the beginning steps for others. I invite you to explore the work of students on the website and see for yourself why Wesleyan is deservingly called the home of WISe, wacky, and worldly women. It is with sadness and pride that I leave the magazine in the capable and promising hands of the 2008-2009 staff. My four years with the magazine have been memorable and I only hope that you, the viewer, might glimpse the dynamic talent that Wesleyan students offer freely of themselves.
By clicking on the artistsí link you will find a menu with all of this semesterís contributing artists. Selecting an individualís name will direct you to their profile page, which includes their artist biography, picture, and links to their work. Please enjoy your visit here today and feel free to contact myself or another staff member with comments or suggestions.Sincerely,
- Artists :: a list of the most recent semester's contributions to The Visionary
- Archive :: an ever growing library of past submissions
- About :: has updates, submission info, staff listing, credits, and thank yous
- Contact :: want to get in touch with us?
- Main :: return to this page
- Wesleyan :: be sure to visit, ya hear?